SIS LIVE, soon to rebrand under the name of NEP Connect, Remote Production product provides fully managed delivery of your camera feeds from the event venue to your production facility, or location of your choice over our low latency Anylive® media network – expandable to 10Gbps/100Gbps.
The benefits to customers include cost reduction as moving people to multiple locations is expensive and time consuming. Efficiency is improved as the production staff can support multiple events across a number of venues during a single working day. Lower operational costs will support business cases to broadcast lower tiered sporting events that are cost prohibitive using standard practises.
Following a series of successful remote production trials over the past few year, SIS LIVE offers:
- Fully managed low latency media network – expandable to 10Gbps/100Gbps
- Solutions for full and hybrid services
- Ring design for industry leading resiliency
- Venue dual fibres for high availability
- Location low latency encoding to support up to 9 cameras (possible more when 10/100Gbps is available)
- Return comms for director control
- Remote Iris control/ colour balance and tally signalling for onsite cameras
- Thumbnail creator and remote switch for low bandwidth
SIS LIVE has a fleet of network broadcast vehicles that include dedicated Remote Production vehicles. These support multiple camera feeds for direct delivery to your chosen production house for editing. The vehicles are compact and can connect to our 130 venues Anylive® fibre network, plus broadcasters, industry players, network operators and more!